Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12- Old Friends

I am especially thankful for two old friends.
We have been lucky enough to be friends from sometime around the 5th grade.
We grew up together- middle school, high school, college and more.
I am so lucky to have these two with me for so many years (around 18!)
These are some high school favorites, you might observe that we liked to dress up!
 
 Graduating high school- 2003
 
Boating in 2006- A favorite thing we did!

The first wedding (2007)- so fun to be reunited before we adventure out into life that did not have us returning to Walla Walla all the time.

 The second wedding (2008)- again reunited!

The third wedding (2009)- it took us all the way to Pennsyvania...and Rachel was keeping the next adventure a secret....

Sara and I surprised Rachel by going to Utah to go to her baby shower (2010)
It has now been almost 3 years since we have been together. Now, instead of Rachel with one baby, Rachel has two, Sara has a son, and I have little man. All within 2 1/2 years. I cannot wait for us to get together. The adventure will continue as of Spring 2013.
 
Therefore, I am thankful for old friends who make me smile even though distance keeps us from going out to coffee. The relationships we have built will continue until we are old lady's walking around a mall together ordering pretzels and being ridiculous.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your blog from my blog. I couldn't have put this into better words. You are an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete